Tuesday 11 November 2014

Lush | Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb

Hello!

Today I am reviewing for you the Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb from Lush which is part of their Christmas range. The bath bomb is a round one which is half pink and half white with random spots of vibrant colours around it. To top it off and make it festive is a holly on top! This definitely gets top marks for creativity and looks.

The bath bomb fizzes at a medium pace. It comes out a pastel princess pink with spots of blue, yellow and green which looks beautiful when being released. I could not get over how pretty it was!
After it fizzed I was left with a pink bath with streaks of pastel green in and little islands of colours. It definitely wins there!


The smell is actually the same as the Twilight bath bomb which is an ultimate favourite of mine and is ideal for relaxation as it has lavender oils in it. Perfect for your bath before bed!

Overall I absolutely love this bath bomb and cannot fault it whatsoever. It doesn't fizz too fast or too slow, has stunning colours and is all round lovely! It is certainly a reasonable price at £3.50. I love this and I am disappointed it is only a Christmas bath bomb- I would buy it again and would certainly consider it as a potential present for a friend!

Have you used this bath bomb? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment