Sunday 5 October 2014

Zoella Beauty Wishlist

Hey!

It is common knowledge now that famous beauty blogger and YouTuber Zoe Sugg has released her first beauty line. 
I really like what she has brought out and there are a few things in fact that I'd like to get:


1) Zoella Beauty Eyes Beauty Bag
This is what I want the most. That shade of blue is one of my absolute favourite colours and Zoe's eyes look perfect.

2) Zoella Beauty Fizz Bar Fragranced Bath Fizzer
I would also really like to try this fizz bar out. I love bath products like these and it seems so cool how it looks like a white chocolate bar that you break off in to squares! It would last quite a few bath times.

3) Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful Fragranced Body Mist
Finally, I wouldn't mind trying out this body mist. It has such pretty packaging and I'd love to smell what it smells like and see how long it lasts.

That's it! Zoe has done absolutely amazing here. In addition, Tanya Burr has more stuff coming out in her beauty range which I cannot wait to see.

What do you want to try out from Zoella Beauty? I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment