Friday 3 October 2014

September Instagram Round Up


Hello! It's that time again!
These photos were taken from my personal Instagram @BrionyBea but I also have an Instagram for my blog which is @SincerelyBrionyBea.


1) My friend Emily celebrated her 18th birthday at the beginning of the month so this was a photo with her.

2) A photo of me and my boyfriend (slightly drunk) from Emily's birthday party.

3) The same day, me and my boyfriend also celebrated our 1 year anniversary! So at the bottom is a collage I had made of photos of us from throughout the year.

4) It was also my boyfriend's 19th birthday so I had baked him a cake.

5) An outfit of the day where I was showing my comic strip tights.

I had also uploaded a video in September of the Tour of Britain which is a cycling race around Britain.

So there you have it! It seems September was very largely based around my boyfriend but September holds quite a few important dates for us.

What did you get up to in September?


No comments:

Post a Comment