Thursday 9 October 2014

Lush Wishlist Part 2: Christmas!

Hello!

The best products from Lush always come out at Christmas so even though it is a bit too early to get excited for Christmas I couldn't help but check out the products!

1) Drummers Drumming Bubble Bar- This is an awesome looking bubble bar that looks like a drum. You can even shake it to play the bells against the drum! It also lasts quite a few baths which is always a bonus.

2) The Melting Snowman Bath Melt- This bath melt has almond oil and cocoa butter in it so it seems it will make the bath really moisturising for the skin. Plus, how can you resist that little face? 

3) Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb- This looks amazing. It was on my Christmas list last year but sadly I never got it so I am determined to get it this year! It looks like loads of fun and my favourite types of bath bombs are the ones that put on a show.

4) Snow Fairy Shower Gel- The Christmas classic. I got this last year and I absolutely loved it. It has a sweet bubblegum smell and definitely is one to try out.

5) Snowcake Soap- I received this soap as a gift two years ago after my friend told me it was great for sensitive skin which is what I have. It was extremely nourishing for my skin and stopped my hands getting super dry and skin broken in the cold!

6) Golden Wonder Bath Bomb- Another bath bomb that looks like absolute fun. It is big too so it would definitely be luxurious!

7) Dashing Santa Bath Bomb- This is just too cute to resist! It would definitely be perfect for Christmas Eve. 

8) The Christmas Hedgehog Bubble Bar- The only thing cuter than the Dashing Santa bath bomb. We have been getting lots of hedgehogs in our garden this year so it seems fitting that I have an adorable little friend for myself.

So there you have it! If I try any of these I will be sure to review it for you guys!
What do you want from the Christmas range? Let me know!

Also, make sure you check out my previous post if you haven't already which was Part 1 of this wishlist for the Fireworks Night/Halloween products.


No comments:

Post a Comment