Sunday 26 October 2014

Lush | Snow Fairy Shower Gel Review

source: https://www.lush.co.uk/products/shower-gels-jellies/snow-fairy

Hello!

Snow Fairy shower gel is one of the most famous Lush products without a doubt. However, the downfall is- it only comes out at Christmas! I received Snow Fairy last Christmas from my Dad after I was so eager for it but I forgot to take a photo of it! What a huge blogging mistake. So here you'll just have to put up with the photos that I have taken from Lush's website.

As most people who have tried this shower gel: I love it. The colour is a pretty pink and the name is perfect for it. As for the smell: it smells great! If you've used the Bubblegum Lip Scrub (an essential of mine) it smells exactly like that. But for those who don't know what that smells like it is basically like sweet candy and bubblegum.

You can buy Snow Fairy in 3 different sizes: £3.75 for 100g, £7.50 for 250g and £11.95 for 500g. I had the biggest size and let me tell you- it lasted for ages! I started using it after Christmas Day and it lasted me until May. 

As Snow Fairy is so popular, hurry to get it! Also, if you really like it then stock up because like I said: it only comes out at Christmas.

I for one absolutely adore this shower gel and I have never been so excited over a shower gel in my life. I 100% would recommend it and I would also certainly recommend it as a gift for a friend.

Have you used Snow Fairy? What do you think? Let me know!



1 comment:

  1. This is my favourite Lush scent! I love it so much, so happy when I see it on the shelves again!! Plus I know it must be Christmas! I've recently done the Favourites Tag over on my blog and I'd love to see your answers! I'll link the questions here -http://pinkcupcake7.blogspot.com/2014/10/my-favourite-things-tag.html

    I hope you'll do it so I can read your answers soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete