Monday 20 October 2014

Halloween Tag!

1. Favourite Halloween movie?


I don't particularly have a favourite movie for Halloween but I absolutely adore the TV series Supernatural which I think would be a good choice for Halloween. Demons and other creatures galore!


2. What age did you stop trick-or-treating?



I have absolutely no idea! I didn't used to go trick or treating too much as my siblings/Mum were always reluctant to take to me. I was probably around 9 years old.


3. Favourite Halloween costume you have worn?



A couple of years ago I dressed up as a bloody nurse. I had an awesome bloody nurse costume with bone sticking out of it and I bought some long white stockings with blood on to match. I then painted my nails red and drawn some white crosses on it like a hospital sign! I was pretty proud of myself. 
Also, when I was younger I won the best dressed competition as a devil but the day after I had a massive allergic reaction to the red face paint I had all over my face!


4. What are you going to be this year?



I am not sure what I am doing for Halloween. I haven't done anything for Halloween for a while as I have been on holiday in that week usually so I am unsure. I will certainly ler you know what I do if I chose anything!


5. Do you like going to haunted attractions?



I have never been to one before but I certainly wouldn't mind a spooky night out. It would make great fun with friends!


6. Vampires or werewolves?



Vampires always. Vampire films/books are my guilty pleasure! There is something about vampires I just find so...attractive.


7.Favorite Halloween candy?


When I was younger I used to really like Haribos and the orange or strawberry flavoured lollipops. I wouldn't be able to have a lot of the Halloween treats now like I used to as I am now vegetarian and a lot of them have gelatin in but I can still enjoy some of the lollipops!


8.Do you decorate your house!



I don't decorate my house but because I live in a street full of lots of children who come trick or treating I like to put up a scary sign on the outside door written in red and put the Halloween treats in a pumpkin bag which I used to take out trick or treating with me.


9.Least favourite costume



I think my least favourite would have to be the devil one again! Although the outfit was cool, my skin was red and swollen from that face paint for weeks after! No fun!


10.Have you ever repeated a costume and what was it?



When I was younger I used to repeatedly wear a witches outfit and if I cannot think of anything to wear this year I will probably repeat the bloody nurse outfit again. 


11.Do you believe in ghosts?



No I don't believe in ghosts. I have family members who claim to have ghost experiences but for me personally I do not believe they exist.


12.Scariest Halloween Experience



I have never had a scary Halloween experience. The only thing I can think of is when I was younger I went to my sister's boyfriend's family Halloween party and they had cobwebs all over the ceiling with fake spiders in. However, we all knew they had a pet tarantula so they tricked us by telling us kids that they let their pet one out too! We were all screaming.


I tag my awesome friend who I have been trick or treating with before Emily,(www.emilyfrancesx.blogspot.co.uk),Alicia from Alicia-a-la-mode and finally Ellie from beautybyelliee. Thanks!

What are dressing as for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment