Sunday 28 September 2014

Shopping Haul |BeautyByElliee

Hi guys!
My name is Ellie (from over at http://beautybyelliee.blogspot.co.uk/) and I am a shopaholic.
So yeah, I spent a teency weency bit more money that intended last week, and a problem shared is a problem halved right? So I thought I would share what I bought with you lovely lot, on with the post!

The first Item I have is from Hollister, and I must admit I haven't been in a Hollister shop in years, I didn't plan on buying anything but when I saw this Slogan top I actually loled. It was £22 and it is really soft and hangs off  the body so nicely. It's also not plastered with the Hollister logo which I like.
"Dibs on the Drummer"

The next shop we visited was boots, I have recently had my hair cut a lot shorter. I made a vow to myself that this time I would take proper care of my hair. So I bought a hair mask and a hair serum mist. These promised to make my hair stronger, softer and shinier- and that's what I want for my dull tangled hair! Hair mist   Hair mask

I don't have pictures of these Items *sorryyyy*

The last shop we visited was H&M and I bought two tops; A sheer, thin stripy grey jumper, and a lace trimmed floral tank top. I've worn these together and I loved how the lace of the top peaked out from the jumper.



That's all I bought on this shopping trip, If you have enjoyed this post, feel free to check out my blog linked at the beginning. Thank you to Briony for having me guest post on her blog!

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment