Tuesday 9 September 2014

Max Factor False Lashes Effect Mascara Review


Hey guys!

So for the past couple of months now I have been using pretty much every day the Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara which you can get in black, 'brown black' and waterproof. This mascara claims to create a false lash effect and last for 24 hours without smudging.

I was going through a problem with my mascaras as I was finding that they all seemed to be smudging to underneath my eye quite low down which was both visible and annoying. So when I was going through my Mum's mascaras to find one to use for a night out, I ended up finding this one. What had drawn me to it was the fact that it claimed to last 24 hours so I hoped that meant it wouldn't smudge.

My hope was correct. My mascara did not smudge! This impressed me so much I carried on using it and called it my own. Sorry Mum! The mascara has quite a thick brush with thick, big bristles. I prefer brushes like this and I found it easy to use on my upper and lower lashes. It also made my eyelashes very black which I like and it did not leave clumps or clump my eyelashes together. 

The only issue I can find with this mascara is that I do not particularly agree with the false lash effect. My lashes did not feel volumnised and I certainly did not look like I had amazing eyelashes. They just looked normal only a deep black colour.

Other than that I like the mascara and I am glad I found it. It doesn't wow me enough to be calling it a staple piece that I NEED to buy again but if there were no other mascaras I wanted to try I would buy it. I would recommend it to a friend if they had the same problem as me with smudging though and I would buy it for someone as a gift.

You can buy this mascara from your local drugstore for £10.99.


Have you used this mascara? What do you think? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment