Tuesday 2 September 2014

Make Up Revolution Wishlist!

Hey guys!

Today I thought I would share with you a small wishlist I have for the brand Make Up Revolution. Lately I have been hearing a lot about them from Bloggers and after checking them out I couldn't help but make a list of the items I really wanted! What's super good about Make Up Revolution is that their prices are very cheap and can be bought in Superdrug so you can check their products out face to face for yourself.



My ultimate wish is for the Color Chaos palette. Ever since I saw a review on this palette I knew I had to have it! The colours in it are brilliant and I have heard so many good things about their eyeshadows. What is even better is that this palette is only £6! I am definitely going to buy myself this.

Then these are those two lipsticks. The blue one is called Immoral and the purple one is called Depraved. Although I have seen some bad reviews about how this are difficult to apply I cannot help but be in awe of the vibrant colours! I have been wanting for ages to try out a blue lipstick and I am already a huge fan of purple lipsticks. And at the price of £1 each, you can't really go wrong can you? Even if they are bad on the lips I won't feel out of pocket.

As you can tell from this mini wishlist I am craving bright, crazy and vibrant colours right now. To me the brand seems like they would offer some great gifts to give to people too at their inexpensive prices!

Do you own anything from Make Up Revolution or are you lusting after anything? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that you can get bold colours for a budget! They're all such good quality too! Hope you pick up what you want :)

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete