Friday 5 September 2014

August Favourites!

Hello!

So I know this is quite a late August Favourites post but I have been super busy the past week!

1. Sleek i-Divine Storm Eyeshadow Palette- This palette has served me well this summer! It takes me from day to night and is a fantastic price. A review will be coming your way soon!


2. Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner- This black eyeliner has been my go to pretty much everyday this Summer. I can do such precise winged eyeliner! A review will be here soon.


3. Divergent (DVD)- As a huge fan of the books and as someone who went to see the film the day it came out (which just so happened to be the day after my birthday), I of course had to buy the DVD the day it came out. I recommend the books and the film immensely!


4. HorrorStop American Horror Story 'Bitchcraft' choker and 'On Wednesdays We Wear Black' ring- American Horror Story is one of my favourite TV programmes and as soon as I saw this ring and choker on the Etsy page HorrorStop I just could not resist!



What were your favourites for August? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment