Saturday 16 August 2014

YouTubers #1: LetzMakeup

Hello!

Seeing as I watch a lot of YouTubers and have been for about 4 years now I have decided that I will regularly share YouTubers that I watch that I'd recommend to you.

My first post will be about Shiv from www.youtube.com/LetzMakeup.


Siobhan is a lovely make up artist from Ireland (with an awesome Irish accent) and makes multiple videos a week. She creates a lot of make up related videos such as make up tutorials, reviewing make up products and hauls.
What I love about her is that she doesn't stick to drugstore or high end up products and instead has a balanced mixed of both on her channel. Furthermore she seems like a very down to earth person who always has tips and tricks for you seeing as she is a professional after all!

Siobhan also has a blog which goes under the same name.

From the making of this post she has 166,557 subscribers but she deserves so many more! She is certainly one of my favourite beauty YouTubers and is currently one of my favourite YouTubers in general to watch.

Do you watch her? Or will you check her out now? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment