Saturday 26 July 2014

Singing In The Rain!

Hey!


On Friday I went to see Singing In The Rain at the Bristol Hippodrome theatre. This is a musical I have been in love with since I was a young girl because I was (and still am!) a tap dancer. In fact, seeing this musical was on my bucket list so I am so happy I finally got to see it!

It was absolutely amazing. It was full of bright lights, great sets, fantastic clothes and beautiful singing and dancing. It was everything I expected!

The best part was of course where he is actually singing in the rain. It was beautiful and the front few rows of the audience got a bit wet so say the least! It is amazing how they can have realistic rain on stage. Other favourite parts included when they did the ever so famous 'Good morning' (good morning, to you!) and 'Make them laugh'.

Shows like this just make me fall in love with musicals and tap dancing even more. 




No comments:

Post a Comment