Sunday 20 July 2014

Models Own Microdots Nail Polish Review!


Hey!

So today I am reviewing Microdots by Models Own. It is a clear nail polish with yellow, blue, orange red and turquoise miniature particles. You can use it over other nail polishes to give a polka dot effect.

I really like this nail polish. It is easy to use and is a quick way to make your nails look more fun and interesting without the hassle of doing nail art. It is easy to paint over your nails and you can use the brush to poke the dots to spread them out in a better way across your nails so they don't end up in a cluster.

It is also probably the easiest glitter nail varnish to take off too. I love glitter nail varnish but never wear them as I am too lazy to deal with the hassle of removing it but this was generally okay to take off.

Here is a photo of it when I used it on my ring finger over Model Own's Coconut Cream:

Overall I really like this nail polish and I am glad I have got it. I will definitely use it again!

Do you have it and what do you think of it? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment