Thursday 24 July 2014

LUSH: Vanilla Dee-Lite Body Lotion Review!

Hey!

Here is a review for Lush's Vanilla Dee-Lite body lotion.

I had this lotion in a gift box from Lush I got for my birthday. I am glad I got it! I love the strong vanilla scent and it feels so lovely on the skin. I like to use it on my arms and legs after I have shaved and it doesn't take long at all to sink in and moisturise.

It also seems to last a long time. I have been using this since the end of April and I'd say I use it once or twice every couple of weeks and there is still loads left in the bottle. 

The price for it is £12.75. Because of this I doubt I will ever buy it again because I prefer to spend a little less on my body lotions but overall I suppose that isn't too bad. 

Have you used this? Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment