Thursday 3 July 2014

June Favourites


Hello! Here are my favourites for June:


  • Max Factor False Lash Effect 24 Hours Mascara. A review will be coming on this soon, but I really needed this mascara this month after I was finding all my other mascaras were smudging on to my my cheek in the heat. This was a life saver!


  •  Boohoo Holographic Boots. I have made a post on these already but these were definitely my favourite purchase from June by far. Love them!

  • Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I have already made a post reviewing this but I cannot help but talk about it! This is actually a photo of my second bottle as I have finished the first! Great for taking off make up and putting on cotton buds to clean up lines.


  •  Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder. This powder has already been in one of my favourites posts before but it was an absolute life saver in June. It was so hot in June that I found myself getting a shiny face a lot. But all I needed to do was apply this twice a day and it took the shine straight away! I have reviewed this product before also if you'd like to find it.



That's my favourites for this month! What were yours? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment