Friday 6 June 2014

Boohoo: Maddy Holographic Buckle Chunky Shoe!

Hello!

I am so excited to share these! I have been after holographic shoes for about 4 months now, and specifically this pair from boohoo.com for 3 months. I had to do a lot of waiting as they went out of stock for a long while, but now I finally have them!

I am someone who never wears heels, so these boots are interesting for me with their 10.75cm heel. However, I am ALWAYS someone who loves wearing chunky boots which stand out, so these holographic beauties had my name written all over them! I absolutely love them and cannot wait for an excuse to wear them out.

I love how they shine and go rainbow colours in the sunlight!

Here is what they look like from the top in the sunlight:

Here is what they look like from the side in the sunlight:



Here is what they look like not in the sunlight:

What do you think of them? Let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment