Monday 5 May 2014

April Favourites!

Hello! Here are my kind of late April favourites:


1. Models Own- Hypergel and Speckled Egg
Both new from Models Own, Hypergel is a high-shine gel like nail varnish which I love. Mine is a beautiful pastel blue. The other one is from the speckled egg collection brought out for Easter and I have mine in green. I will do full reviews on these soon!

2. L'oreal Paris Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara- Black

I was so excited when I got this! I don't want to say too much about it as a review will be coming up on it but it is great and I really want to try the other colours.

3. Revlon ColourBurst Matte Lip Balms


Silly me forgot to note down the names of these colours but I have a beautiful red and a gorgeous purple. I will review these very soon but I am extremely EXCITED about them!

4. DVD- Chicago
I LOVE musicals, and Chicago is one of my favourites. Chicago is a brilliant film and the songs are fun to sing along to :-) Saucy, sexy and pure brilliance. A must watch.

So there we have it! Have you used any of these? What are your April Favourites? Let me know!





No comments:

Post a Comment