Monday 14 April 2014

30 Day Squat Challenge: My Experience!

Hey Bumblebeas!

If you are as lazy, weak and as unmotivated as me, you may find it difficult to commit to exercising which can put you in to this continuous cycle of feeling bad about your body.

I HATE exercise, anyone who knows me would tell you that, so when I discovered the 30 Day Squat Challenge I was pleasantly surprised. In addition I also have scoliosis (a curved spine) along with very poor back and stomach muscle. This means that I am much weaker than I should be and my muscles do not support me very well therefore leading me to really struggle with exercise. However none of these problems were affected by this challenge which I was grateful for!

This is a plan you can follow for an entire month. It's easier to begin at the beginning of the month so then you can easily keep track of what day you're on. It starts off easy and slowly builds you up to do more.

The good thing about this challenge is that it doesn't take too much effort. I did my squats just before I went to bed whilst I watched TV so it didn't take any sacrifices or commitment. I also never worked up a sweat which was nice.

If I can commit myself to a month of this, then trust me so can you. This has been the only form of exercise apart from my dancing that I have ever stuck to and didn't give up on!

By the end of the month I felt really proud of myself for sticking to it and I was so pleased that at first I could barely do 10 squats but now I can push through! I noticed my legs and bum looked more toned and my muscles were getting stronger. 

This has been a real confidence boost for me and I highly recommend it, from one lazy and weak person to another!

Have you tried this 30 day challenge? What do you think of it? Will you do it? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment