Saturday 8 March 2014

I've fallen in love...with boots!

Hey BumbleBeas!

Sadly, I have come down with a stomach bug. But being bedridden also means online surfing!

Although my Mum reckons I need to stop buying boots and buy some lightweight shoes for the warmer upcoming months, anyone who knows me knows I LOVE WEARING BIKER/MILITARY BOOTS pretty much all year round. I am a self-confessed boot lover!

So when I found these...well I cannot resist.

These are called the New Look Chunky Metal Bar Biker Boots sold on ASOS for a (worth it!) £39.99. That can be quite steep for me for shoes but I love these so much. I have completely fallen for how chunky they are, the heel, how high up the ankle they go and the big metal belt over it. My shoes always have to make a statement.

I don't know when I will be able to buy these but when I have more than enough money (which isn't right now!) I will. Perhaps I will ask for them for my upcoming birthday or with my birthday money. Either way I know I have to have them.

What do you think of them? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment