Monday 3 March 2014

February Favourites!

Hey BumbleBeas,

It's that time again!
1. SEVENTEEN MIRACLE MATTE PRESSED POWDER
I have never used powder before so this was my first time and boy it didn't let me down! I will be writing a review on this soon but so far I really like it and use it daily.

2. MAYBELLINE COLOUR TATTOO -EVERLASTING NAVY

I absolutely adore this eyeshadow! I have written a review on it if you'd like to go see it but it is by far the best eyeshadow I have ever used and I'm glad I bought it.

3. RIMMEL MOISTURE RENEW LIPSTICK DARK NIGHT WATERL-OOPS!



A fantastic lipstick which my photos do no justice to. A lovely plum/purpley lipstick which for me lasted six hours before it came off. I am in love with the colour and it makes me feel confident when I wear it. A review will be coming soon!

4. ALLEGIANT BY VERONICA ROTH

The last book in the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth. It goes Divergent, Insurgent then Allegiant. This book made me bawl my eyes out and I would say the trilogy is one of my top favourite series of books I have ever read. Can't wait for the Divergent film to come out in April!

So that's it! Have you used any of these or read Allegiant? What did you think? What is in your February Favourites? Let me know I'd love to hear!


No comments:

Post a Comment