Monday 17 March 2014

Boots Haul!

Hey BumbleBeas!

The other day I decided to treat myself to some new stuff from Boots. You've got to treat yourself once in a while, right?

  1. Real Techniques- Expert Face Brush I have been wanting one of these brushes for a long while! I finally bit the bullet and chose to get the 'expert face' one for my foundation. I love it!
  2. Collection- Lasting Perfection Foundation I have been using the concealer for years and I never realises there was a foundation until recently. I never wear foundation so this was a step up for me!
  3. Collection- Lasting Perfection Concealer I have been using this concealer religiously for years and it is the best concealer ever. However, they recently altered the name, shades and packaging and this is the first time I have bought the new edition! 
  4. Natural Collection- Green Correction Stick This is the second time I have bought this as my first one ran out. I used to use the most perfect green corrector stick from No 7/17 but it got discontinued so I had to find a new one!
  5. L'oreal- Super Liner Gelmatic L'oreal recently either discontinued my usual eyeliner which I had been using every day for years or Boots just don't sell it any longer. Either way I had to find a new eyeliner and this is what I found!
A review for ALL of these products will be coming soon, so look out for those! 
Have you used any of these or want any of it? What do you think of them? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment