Thursday 20 February 2014

Shopping Haul! Swatches + First Looks

Hey BumbleBeas!
Today I went shopping with my sister and spent much more money than I was planning to. Whoops! But how on earth could I resist?
  1. Bubblegum Lib Scrub from LUSH.
I have used this lip scrub before and loved it SO much that I bought more after using it for a year until a ran out. It is such a good lip scrub and well worth the £5 it costs.

2.  SEVENTEEN Miracle Matte Pressed Powder

I have never worn powder before so this is a completely new experience for me. Once I get the hang of it I will definitely write up a proper review on it after a long while of using it. It was 3 for 2 at Boots and I already had decided on SEVENTEEN foundation so I thought I may as well give it ago! Something Blogger has taught me is that it is good to try new make up products and broaden my horizons rather than just sticking to the same thing for years until they get discontinued. But this powder just looks beautiful!
 

3. Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eyeshadow: Everlasting Navy 

I have been wanting this for SUCH A LONG TIME! I have been meaning to buy color tattoo eyeshadow for months and finally I am pleased to say I have it. I tried it on briefly on one eye and I have to say I absolutely love the colour. Once I have worn it properly I promise I will write a review on it although you've probably read hundreds of them already!

4. SEVENTEEN On the Spot Foundation

Seeing as my concealer is being discontinued I needed to find something to replace it. As someone who suffers from acne and scarring, the claims of this foundation clearing up your skin in four weeks was something I just needed to see. I haven't worn it yet but once I have I am planning to write a review so look forward to that! Also, because of the tube I didn't expect to see a pump when I pulled off the lid!


5. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Dark Night Waterl-Oops!

I had been looking for a purple lipstick for a long while and after swatching many brands and shades I finally settled on this one! When I wear it properly (which I am excited to do so) I will write a full review on it. However I did try it on for a little while earlier to see what the colour was like on my lips and it looked better than I imagined. I also ate my tea and gargled some salt water after doing it and it seemed to stay pretty well which gives me very high hopes. Please note I found it highly difficult to take a photo that really showed off the purple in it so I took various photos. You'll just have to trust me on this one- it is a deep purple!

    



So that's it! I hope you liked my haul. Have you used any of these products? What do you think? Like I've said, I will be writing up reviews after a fair amount of use so look out for those!






2 comments: