Saturday 8 February 2014

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Grapefruit Moisturiser Review!

Hello Bumblebeas :-)

So today I thought I would share with you my ultimate favourite moisturiser which is cheap, from the drugstore and does its job well. This is actually my second one of it and it is the moisturiser I use daily without fail!
This is the first Neutrogena product I have ever used so I didn't know what to expect when I bought it. I needed a change of moisturiser and I thought this one looked good so I chose to try it. I was not let down!

For starters, it is good for people who suffer from acne like me. It is oil free and is called 'visibly clear' as it does not clog pores and has 'micro clear technology'. Since I have used this it has not caused me to have any breakouts and instead goes smoothly over the skin sinking in quickly with no greasy feeling.

In addition, the smell is lovely! I wouldn't normally care about the scent of a moisturiser but this smell is so sweet! It is called pink grapefruit and smells just like it which I cannot get enough of. The smell also kind of makes your skin feel fresh too!

The product is very moisturising and I am never left with greasy residue or dry skin. It is easy to find as it is in stores such as Tesco and Boots and is a relatively decent price.

Overall the product will last you months and months. It is so good that I am going to just keep on using this moisturiser as like I said this is my second one and I highly recommend it especially to those who suffer from acne.

What moisturiser do you use? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment