Friday 14 February 2014

Current Body Butter: Mango Body Butter from The Body Shop

Hey Bumblebeas :-)

Today I thought I would share with you the body butter I am currently using. I have quite a large collection of body butter at the moment which I will make a big post on soon but for now I am going to show you the one I am currently using.
This mango butter smells amazing, I almost want to eat it! Like all other Body Shop body butters it glides on your skin easily, moisturising and leaving a lovely lingering smell on your skin.

I also have the mango lip balm which is just as nice!

What body butter are you currently using? Let me know!



1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award at http://imogen-fleur.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award-imogenfleur.html xx

    ReplyDelete