Thursday 9 January 2014

Recommendations: The start of something new

Hey BumbleBeas!

I've decided to begin a post idea where I will give you all some random recommendations whether it is to do with make up, websites or various other things. I don't know whether this will be a weekly, monthly or 'whenever' thing but I am excited to try it out! How often do you think I should it? Anyway, without a further ado- let's go!

YouTuber: CTFxC

I have been watching CTFxC for about 3 years now religiously and I am a massive fan. They are a couple named Charles and Alli Trippy who have filmed their daily life and uploaded every day for four years now and even have the Guinness World Record for it! They are an amazing couple and have taken us through all their life events. We've seen their engagement, their wedding, Charles Trippy having seizures, touring the world with his band We The Kings, two brain surgeries (one whilst he was awake!) and him getting diagnosed with brain cancer. They are such a down to earth couple with now over a million subscribers! There is a whole essay I could write about them but I figure you can only realise their true amazing-ness by just watching their videos. :-)

Books: City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments series) 

These books are one of the most addictive series I have ever read. If you're in to the Supernatural you'll be pleased as these books involve demons, vampires and other various creatures. An amazing well thought out plot by an incredible writer.
TV Programme: Supernatural

This is my favourite TV programme and has been for years. About 4 or 5 years ago I was introduced to this programme by my Dad and have been absolutely hooked ever since. It follows the lives of two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester, who are hunters of all things Supernatural. Includes leviathans, demons, ghosts, angels amongst numerous of other supernatural creatures. It will have you hooked from the start, I promise!

That's it for now! I shall be back soon with more recommendations. Do you watch/read any of these? What do you think? Are you going to check out any of them? Let me know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment