Thursday 2 January 2014

My New Bag and Purse

Hello BumbleBeas!

Today I am showing you my new bag and matching purse that I received for Christmas from my mum.

Purse: http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/bags-and-purses/black-zip-trim-purse_298745301
Bag: (I couldn't find it online, sorry!)

I absolutely love my new bag and purse- they're very me! They are both black with silver metal on them. The purse has zip type looks around it whilst the bag has silver chains going down the front with black strips flowing in and out of them. They have a very alternative rocker type style about them and I use them daily for going out in the day and during the evening.

The only thing I have a problem with in regards to the bag is that the zip to get inside the bag doesn't go across the entire length and only part of it so it can be difficult to get your hand and other things in and out of there. It isn't entirely inconvenient but it can be rather annoying.

In addition the only point about the purse that could be seen as bad as that it doesn't take too much change in there for it not to close at all. Since I've had it and been using it I haven't been able to close it properly as for all the pennies I have in there! But I guess that can partly be my fault.

Overall I think you should definitely buy them they are lovely items I would have perhaps never had bought for myself. My mother knows me better than I do!


What do you think? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment