Saturday 11 January 2014

Lush Cosmetics: Bath Bomb: Phoenix Rising: Review

Product: Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb from Lush
Who Would I Buy It For? Myself or for a friend as a treat for any occasion.
Rating: 8/10
Would I Buy It Again? Yes, it is likely.
Wow! This bath bomb is definitely up there in my top favourites. This bath bomb fizzes out slowly, releasing purpley colours. It also caused streaks of white in the water which looked quite pretty. There was also some green in the middle, however that didn't make much difference to the water.
 When the bath bomb had finished fizzing it was just left with the outside carcass of the bath bomb as you can see from the photo above, which I found slightly annoying. However I quickly took care of this by crushing it up in to little bits and mixing it around the bath. 
As you can also see there was a lot of gold glitter which I really liked and thought went with the colour nicely. The smell overall was wonderful and even the member of staff in Lush commented on its sublime smell.

So why didn’t I give it a ten out of ten if I loved it so much? Well, when I finished my bath an hour later it had left reddy pink staining all over my tub, plug and bath mat. Despite my scrubbing at them it still wouldn’t come off! So, I had to get the bath cleaner out and go round it all scrubbing. That’s not how I wanted to spend my time after a lovely relaxing bath but it had to be done.


(this review was written about a year ago on my old tumblr account)



No comments:

Post a Comment