Monday 13 January 2014

Crocodile Nails

Hello BumbleBeas!

I painted my nails yesterday so I thought I'd share with you my design and how I did it.

~You'll Need:



  • A green nail varnish (I used NEONnails no. 15)
  • BarryM Croc Nail Effects
  • A base coat/top coat (I used  L'oreal 2-in-1 protect)
  1. Apply your base coat and let it dry.
2. Paint on your green nail varnish. For me I painted them once, let it slightly dry then added a second coat to make it more of a solid green. According to the BarryM Croc Nail Effects instructions, you should let your chosen colour dry for 1 to 2 minutes so that they are touch dry but NOT COMPLETELY DRY POLISH. This is so it allows the nail effect varnish to work to its full effect.
3. After waiting 1 to 2 minutes (I timed 2 minutes), add a 'thin coat' of the Croc nail effects polish over the green. It will then take the Croc effect about 3 minutes to appear.
 
4. Apply top coat to add shine and to protect your nail art
And there you have it! There is my crocodile nails. What do you think? Have you used any of the BarryM nail effects nail varnishes? Let me know!

Until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment