Friday 10 January 2014

Bomb Cosmetics Wishlist

Hello BumbleBeas!

So the other day, thanks to Blogger, I discovered the wonderful website that is www.bombcosmetics.co.uk

If you're a huge fan of Lush, like I am, then you'll definitely like this website! I have never bought anything from here before so I don't know how they compare to the quality of Lush's stuff, but everything definitely looks much nicer! (Sorry Lush!)

Unfortunately at the moment I don't have any money for spending, but as soon as I do I shall be right on this website! I think everything is very reasonably priced considering how decorated and amazing they all look. They're so pretty you wouldn't even want to use them!

I have compiled together a wishlist for when I buy my first stuff from there to show you:


What do you think? Have you ever bought anything from here before? If so, what did you get? Let me know!


2 comments:

  1. So glad that you've taken a fancy to Bomb Cosmetics, i've been enjoying using the products I bought from there x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow you have no idea how excited I was to see you had commented! I discovered you when I was about ten years old aaaaages ago when I saw your jewellery in this embarrassing girls magazine I used to read and have admired your stuff ever since! So to see this has certainly made my day. Thank you! :-)

      Delete