Friday 27 December 2013

Outfit of the Day

Hey BumbleBeas!

Unfortunately, my Internet at home as died hence why I haven't posted in days. Even more annoyingly I won't have it working until at least Tuesday! I am able to post this as I am at my Dad's house using his Internet.

Anyway, I've decided to post my first outfit of the day from items of clothing I got for Christmas.
This is a vest top from www.katesclothing.co.uk
It is Ariel from Disney's the Little Mermaid but tattooed and pierced. I love this top because I really like alternative versions of Disney Princesses and already have a zombified Ariel top. My favourite thing about this is that all of her tattoos relate to the sea, as for an example, a tattoo of a pirate ship. 



I paired the Ariel top with these beautiful leggings from www.BlueBanana.com which evidently have Frankenstein and his wife all over them. I really like these leggings and I am sure I will be wearing them frequently.

Finally, I put on my lovely new boots from www.mr-shoes.co.uk which I am actually obsessed with. I really like how chunky looking they are and the buckles on the side. The chunky heels make me much more taller!

So that's it. What do you think of my outfit for today? What is your favourite item of clothing?




No comments:

Post a Comment