Monday 9 December 2013

Hello BlogWorld :-)

Hello BumbleBea's! (That's what I am calling you for now on of course, haha)

This is the beginning of my new blog. I have had experience with blogger before, many years ago before it all changed, so I am fairly alright with this set up. But I'll learn!

So who am I?

  • I am Briony, AKA Bea, and I am really in to weird alternative clothes. People who meet me always comment on how interesting my outfits always seem to be and that I have my own 'personal unique style'. That's even what my old tutor said on my Goodbye card when I left high school! I currently have 7 piercings (all in the ears) and I plan to get many more. I have no tattoos BUT it won't be like that forever. ;)

  • I am really in to rock/metal music but I can be found to like songs from other genres too. I love going to concerts as the atmosphere is always great and nothing is better than rocking out to something heavy and meeting new friends!

  • I love reading and my favourite genre is supernatural type books and fittingly, my favourite TV show is Supernatural.

  • I am one of those people who like to have their own opinions on things. I love learning new things and gaining knowledge from all sides of things to make my own decision on topics. This may make me sound like a stubborn person sometimes but when I have a point I'll make it! I'm never afraid to have a mature debate.

  • In addition I am a HUGE Youtube fan and watch the likes of CTFxC, Shaytards, Grav3yardgirl, Pewdiepie, Olga Kay, AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire and about a hundred or so more. Die hard fan!

  • Big big fan of Lush cosmetics! I am sure you'll find many hauls and reviews from there here.

So what will this blog be about?

Well, as much as I like to say I am not really a girly girly, I am very in to clothes, shoes and beauty. I will post outfit of the days, reviews amongst many other related things.

Furthermore because I am somebody who always has something to say about something I will cover some various different topics on here.

That's all I have to say for now really. Please follow me and let me know who you are! I am excited to begin writing and hopefully form a community with you all.

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment